Recipe: Guacamole and Queso Blanco
Summer has arrived and we can't resist spending time outside, surrounded by friends, snacking and sharing homemade dishes.
This is why we are sharing a typical Mexican recipe, to which we have added our little touch of cheese U MAINe which will leave your taste buds quivering and allow summer to take root in you: a Spicy and cheesy Guacamole!
Recipe for Spicy and Cheesy Guacamole:
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 handful of fresh coriander
- the juice of 2-3 limes (to taste)
- 1 hot jalapeño pepper (to taste)
- 1 Italian tomato
- 1 good pinch of salt (to taste)
- Plain nachos
- Chop the onion, cilantro and hot jalapeño pepper very finely and put them in a bowl. Add salt and lime juice on top.
- Put the flesh of the avocados in the same bowl, crush it and mix it with the rest of the ingredients. If you want it to be a little smoother, add a little water and mix.
- Cut the tomato into small cubes, add them to the guacamole and mix.
- Serve in a bowl and crumble the cheese on top.
And There you go ! Quick, simply delicious and summery!
Enjoy with your favorite plain nachos.
Enjoy your food !
To make your own Queso Blanco and many other cheeses, it's here !
U MAIN , much more than kits to make artisanal cheese at home!
Back to Recipes and tips | U MAIN Kits blog